When tempest tossed, embrace chaos

Three little piccolos all in a row...

What's a girl who loves to drink sparkling wine for no reason to do when she's dating someone who only drinks reds? Luckily, it seems I'm not the only person who faces the quandary of wasting half a bottle. Or not and getting wasted themselves.

I found the perfect way to indulge my preference for sparkles over tannins with the gorgeous little piccolo.

I know they're not new, that they enjoyed a brief moment as the height of fashionable party beverages a couple of years ago, but the Henkell Trocken piccolos only made themselves onto my list of pantry staples when Aldi began periodically stocking a 3-pack for the pleasing price of $9.99.  I always stock up when I see them and keep a few in the cupboard and at least one pack in the fridge.
 
Tonight, however, I do have a reason to drink a celebratory glass. I now have readers in America, Italy, Malaysia and the Netherlands. So to you guys I raise my glass, thank you for dropping by and say Hi, Ciao, Halo and Hoi. Hope to see you again!

xx Kiki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers